IOM - get the avi!

Seilan

Anybody wanna chat while I go for IOM? Started today, about 10 minutes ago....any suggestions?

I'm also new to the Forums...xD

I'm not sure I'm exactly sure on how these forums work...but I may *poof* for a moment to check out the RPing forums xD

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't post multiple times. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘Games’ to ‘Neopets General Chat’.

Hi~

..Alice.. is right, don't let your original soldiers die. I make sure to promote them all to Corporal by the end of Mission 5, the missions after that are tough even if they're all Corporal. Some people replace the Scorchio with an extra Skeith since they can teleport, but personally I stick with my original five. It works, I got to Mission 9 with my soldiers before I got sick of the game.

Wow I tried once a couple months ago, but I think I got to the 5th mission. I had problems though! A lot of my guys kept getting pummled and consequently dying... oops.

Good luck though! I keep thinking I should give it a go again, but haven't had the motivation yet

I think sometimes it's bad luck. The first time I played I kept losing at mission 6 because the enemies kept giving one-hit kills. Things didn't get much better the second time around, I had to heal my troops practically every turn.

Go for it, you'll get the avatar eventually :).

What if they die and you restart from the beginning of a mission? Is that the same?

I personally hate the skeiths....mostly because they only get one hit. I feel like having all Grundos would be the best.....

If I understand your question correctly, yes letting all of your troops die will bring you back to the start of whatever mission you were on. I'd encourage you to do that over continuing after losing one of your original troops.

The Skeiths only get one hit because they're really strong :). I wouldn't recommend an army of Grundos, their defense is too poor so I generally don't bother moving them at all.

I feel very, very dumb, but what is IMO exactly? XP

IOM = Invasion of Meridell, I believe. It's a game that has an associated avatar :D

• 2 weeks later...

When i checked the neoavatar stats i couldnt belive how few people had this avvy! I did it all in one day, and it was really really easy....google for guides on it.....if you know the right items to pick up throughout its not hard at all.

Yea I think it's just very very tedious. Like the Neoquest ones. Those are the next ones on my list.