hi everyone!

satty

Satty, welcome to The Daily Neopets Forums.

I'm Neomysterion, and I've been on Neopets since April 2002.

Hat's off to you, newcomer, and I hope you have a grand time here as well. :yes:

Hi there, and welcome! I have always wanted to visit Italy. What part do you live in?

Satty, welcome to The Daily Neopets Forums.

I'm Neomysterion, and I've been on Neopets since April 2002.

Hat's off to you, newcomer, and I hope you have a grand time here as well. :yes:

first of all i want to thank you for your welcoming :)

@cornflakes: i live in Mantova, in the north of Italy. people usually don't know this city, but i think it's a masterpiece! shakespeare's fans may know this city cos romeo escaped there!!!! :)

where are you from?

@cornflakes: i live in Mantova, in the north of Italy. people usually don't know this city, but i think it's a masterpiece! shakespeare's fans may know this city cos romeo escaped there!!!! :)

where are you from?

I am from boring old Tennessee, United States...our state is known for its country music and its Wal-Marts. sigh

I checked out mantova.com - hey, y'all got Jamiroquai coming up there in March! awesome :laughingsmiley:

I am from boring old Tennessee, United States...our state is known for its country music and its Wal-Marts. sigh

I checked out mantova.com - hey, y'all got Jamiroquai coming up there in March! awesome :laughingsmiley:

i've never been in the unite states, but i hope that i'll come there one day :)

if you are interested you can have a virtual trip in the most beautiful palaces by clicking here!!!

it's spoken and clickable ;)

hope you'll enjoy it :)