Can you make a computer program?

Superfly

First off I would like to say, I'm not sure if this topic belongs here or somewhere else, but this is close, mods please feel free to move it if needed.

Second, I can't really say much about the program or what I would like it to do, but if ANYONE out there can, just PM me please, and I will explain some stuff.

Guest Merry HBK Xmas!

Well, you can program in C++, C+, Java... although these are quite hard and no, I don't know how to code in these languages.

Thanks matt^!

Yea I know all about C++, and that stuff, but I can't do it. Anyway, yea if there is anyone out there.

Heh, I can do some Visual Basic, but that's about it. Not much more than pressing buttons and making it do some stuff...like...opening stuff...and...turning on lights. :)

So could you make it do this:

Have the User enter a URL, then have the program search the Page Source for that URL (not just the page, it has to be the HTML, unless we could set it up to scan the page) xD That is a lot to ask, and I dunno if you can or not, my guess is no, based on your post.

• 3 weeks later...

I can make a exectucable file for you that can do pretty much anything you want as long as you understand that I will not make a program to run or preform illigal operations or steal or cheat and also note that all programs I make run very slower than most programs bcause of the way I code the basic code for any executable file... If you would like to get a hold of me for this my neopets username is King_Of_Gifts if you can't get a hold of me here try neopets cuz I get on alot..