Tips for getting past the Vaeolus? (:

Avaldo

I agree! Plot guide, plot guide, plot guide! That's what I used and I think I only had to try to get it done twice. Just go over the other steps and make you haven't missed anything.

Good luck!

If you haven't already, you might want to read through our in-depth guide for more information on this step. Clearing your web browser's cache and cookies may also help in some cases. Good luck! :)

• 1 month later...

Avaldo, I had the same problem. The TDN plot guide rocks, but that one part didn't work for me either.

There's an alternate version of the guide posted by Candy_Fire or something similar (now that I'm here I can't look!), it's the third pinned topic from the top on this board. That worked for me the very first time (after countless tries!), with the single exception that I had to check on the Vaeolus one more time at :50 -- then the Skeith magically appeared! Waiting the extra few seconds each time seemed to compensate for browser lag. The other thing I think may have helped a great deal was doing the Vaeolus quest using Firefox with Adblock Plus -- no more waiting and lagging while the Neopets ads were trying to load. If you have an older computer you might try that as well.

Good luck, if I can do it, anyone can!

Avaldo, I had the same problem. The TDN plot guide rocks, but that one part didn't work for me either.

There's an alternate version of the guide posted by Candy_Fire or something similar (now that I'm here I can't look!), it's the third pinned topic from the top on this board. That worked for me the very first time (after countless tries!), with the single exception that I had to check on the Vaeolus one more time at :50 -- then the Skeith magically appeared! Waiting the extra few seconds each time seemed to compensate for browser lag. The other thing I think may have helped a great deal was doing the Vaeolus quest using Firefox with Adblock Plus -- no more waiting and lagging while the Neopets ads were trying to load. If you have an older computer you might try that as well.

Good luck, if I can do it, anyone can!

Yeah, that's the guide I used and it finally worked for me too! I've been trying to get past that Vaeolus FOREVER, and I'd actually tried that exact guide before but just now it worked for the first time!

I also had to check on the Vaeolus one more time afterwards before getting the Skeith.

• 3 weeks later...