Queen Fyora To Speak Monday!

hrtbrk

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the water faerie doenst look that good.. shes so skinny =[

I guess she is still upset about the xandra stunt.. haha... o dang.. I'm not gonna be able to log in on monday.. I'm going to the beach! today and i'm coming back on wednesday, so.. shame.. if she gives a new avatar I'll probably throw my computer out the window.. :angry:

My first thought was a make-up for the festival..

I hope it isn't just a new daily along the lines of Altador or Apple Bobbing that generally spits out cheap prizes. An opportunity for FFQ would be fantastic, but that almost sounds too good to be true. I'd be happy with another avatar.

Whatever it is it better not be to put Faerieland back up, like when they updated the wheels.

Dude, there was an update that the Faerie Springs changed it's pictures... Pay attention more.

Dude, some already said that... Pay attention more. :P

Whatever it is it better not be to put Faerieland back up, like when they updated the wheels.

Dude, some already said that... Pay attention more. :P

Dude, does it look like I care? Pay attention more. =P

Do you think this will have something to do with raising Faerieland back into the air??!! Maybe we'll have to do things (like the Save the Wheels) to get it back where it belongs! I keep getting confused to see it over on land!

Plus, everything from Faerieland tends to be really good--The discarded plushie, healing springs, etc etc etc, so I think it's guaranteed to be good!

I hope the prizes are good! I was quite disappointed with the Neopies :/

Have to stay by the computer til I find out where and what it is I would not want to miss it . I waited for Dr Sloth day then forgot to get the avatar so hopefully next year I will be more alert...