Games that don't give a high score

rdrac

I'd suggest looking at the TDN games list and just start at the top to find games you haven't played. I remember trying to get that av and there was a bunch of sponsor games that could be playerd as well, but I'm sure I used a list that said what games to try. Unfortunately that was years ago so I don't remember, sorry! Good luck getting the last few.

EDIT: And sorry, to answer your question, yes the slots count, I check and I have Black Pawkeet, Brucey B and Slots Biggest Losers (the amount you lose at Black Pawkeet Slots) in my games list.

The slots do. Any win counts as a score I think (when you view the page before the gameplay page, it says HIGH SCORE and the highest amount you've won from a spin. I'm assuming this counts towards the av). The wheels, I'm almost certain, dont. If you've already played all the games, your best bet would be to wait for a new game. When I got the avatar on my old account, I had to wait for 2 new neo games, and 2 new sponsor activities that gave scores.

Argh, I just wasted way too many neopoints to win at neopoker and it didn't get added to the scores. :grrr:

ETA: Cell block doesn't, either. A few of the quests do, some don't. Braintree does but the Esophager asked for a 60k+ item on my first quest... :( Illusen & Jhudora both do, I don't think Snow Faerie or Edna do.

I'd suggest looking at the TDN games list and just start at the top to find games you haven't played. I remember trying to get that av and there was a bunch of sponsor games that could be playerd as well, but I'm sure I used a list that said what games to try. Unfortunately that was years ago so I don't remember, sorry! Good luck getting the last few.

I've been doing that, I have so many old sponsor game scores- I have one for Harry Potter 3! Some of the games don't work on my computer, even after I downloaded the newest shockwave/etc, so that doesnt' help.

EDIT: And sorry, to answer your question, yes the slots count, I check and I have Black Pawkeet, Brucey B and Slots Biggest Losers (the amount you lose at Black Pawkeet Slots) in my games list.

The slots do. Any win counts as a score I think (when you view the page before the gameplay page, it says HIGH SCORE and the highest amount you've won from a spin. I'm assuming this counts towards the av). The wheels, I'm almost certain, dont. If you've already played all the games, your best bet would be to wait for a new game. When I got the avatar on my old account, I had to wait for 2 new neo games, and 2 new sponsor activities that gave scores.

Thanks for the information. I may end up having to wait for new games... :/

For Shockwave troubles, you may want to try using a different Internet browser. Some people have better luck with IE than Firefox with those games. (I personally haven't tried them in forever).

Both King Skarl and king Hagan have a hi-score table, as well as Test Your Strength.

For my own avatar I found the score list of an older player and went through all the sponsor games which were still working. But I don't think you can see somebody else's scores anymore.