About Mail and plugins

Master of Puppets

hello again

I have 2 new problems that I hope someone could help me.

first when I try to send a neomail, but shortened it always tells me that the message is too long, and if you shorten more and do not understand what I mean.

I leave and go back inside, but the problem keeps happening, anyone know how I can fix that?.

the second is that as you know some games require the shockwave plugin, the problem is that I install everything correctly but when the games open, it opens but nothing happens screen goes blank, I will therefore use Molliza .

I am grateful that I can help.

thanks.

Your mail problem I don't really understand but as far as shockwave goes, sadly, its just a big guess and luck if you can get it to work. The shockwave games rarely work for me and if they do, its after a lot of refreshing. But everybody has problems with those games but neopets doesn't feel the need to try to work on them :rolleyes_anim:

Maybe it's a browser problem for Neomail sending.

But, like Wemblin_Wembly said, it's just luck to get the Shockwave plugin to work. Sometimes the adblocker slows down Shockwave because it gets buggy after blocking the intro ad.

For the neomail bits, you would want to make it shorter... a way to do that is to copy the whole message to a text editor (even something basic like notepad would work here). Then select the first part of your message, copy it, paste it in a neomail. Select a second part, copy, paste in a neomail. Do it until you are done with all your text. It's a good idea to change the Topic of your message to indicate this is part 1, part 2, part 3... :)

good with the mails, it's like this weird because now finishes sending about 3 and did not present any problem, I hope to continue like this, but your idea is also good Xepher will use it next time you pass by.

and the plugin did not know what was so troublesome to use, maybe try another browser if I have to have luck,

thanks for your help

Greetings.