Habitarium - Levels

neruta

i'm only at level 45, but i don't see many glitches now. i've also noticed that sometimes i think i have enough resources, but in fact i don't. there's a lag between using the resources and updating the amount of resources left.

are there any other levels after you've reached level 50?

I am currently level 35, I wanna level up quicker because I heard that level fiftys are able to make loads of NP a day just by leaving the computer on overnight. Seems like fast money to me. And I love watching those mootixes work, adorable!

I am currently level 35, I wanna level up quicker because I heard that level fiftys are able to make loads of NP a day just by leaving the computer on overnight. Seems like fast money to me. And I love watching those mootixes work, adorable!

get more nests. i've got 22 nests, so each time i discard the eggs, i get 4400xp... this helps a lot to level up.

so how does it work for people at level 50? how do you still get NP if you don't level up?

Thanks guys! I guess it was a glitch because I got the newly bought storage units to upgrade. One more question! :D Have you guys noticed an increase in glitches after you've reached level 50 or is it just me?

I am level 50 and have not noticed any more or new glitches, what problems are you haveing???

get more nests. i've got 22 nests, so each time i discard the eggs, i get 4400xp... this helps a lot to level up.

so how does it work for people at level 50? how do you still get NP if you don't level up?

When you get to level 50, for every time you fill your meter at the top you get 500 np. Dumping your eggs gets you lots of np lol. I have 15 nests going 6 soldiers and the rest are working. In a day I can earn about 50 to 80kd depending on how often I dump eggs and how many times i get attacked by the little blue bad guys. :D

GL leveling up

EDIT- xlaura, yes it happens to me sometimes and I think it is just a glitch

Currently level 48, and cant wait to get to 50! shouldnt be long now :D

I agree that discarding eggs is a great way to earn XP, i tend to harvest them all and then discard when im a few thousand away from levelling up.

I havent really experienced too many glitches yet...

Currently got 12 nesters earning me lots :)

What kinda items to you want to see added?

Is there any benefit to upgrading the nests? I know when you upgrade houses/hospital/barraks you can add more p3s inside but what is the point in upgrading the nests? They don't give more experience.

Oh and I am currently level 32. I started super late.

Upgrading the nest slightly decreases the amount of time it takes before an egg is ready to be harvested. I think from level 1 to 2 it become around 5 minutes faster?

According to sunnyneo.com

The Nest is where your P3s can breed on eggs.

Level 1 takes about 2 hours to hatch an egg.

Level 2 takes about 7 minutes shorter.

Level 3 takes about 50 minutes to hatch an egg.

Upgrading the nest slightly decreases the amount of time it takes before an egg is ready to be harvested. I think from level 1 to 2 it become around 5 minutes faster?

Awesome. So more or less it is pointless to upgrade from 1 to 2 except that the real reward is from 2 to 3. I just couldn't tell what upgrading them to level 2 was actually doing.

do all of you 50'sand whatnot have everything upgraded? how much of a difference does it really make?

level 32 now

Some things do make a difference

storage holds 4500

nesters breed in under an hour

hospital, houses and barracks heal petpets quicker

and the soldiers heal faster after a battle

basically things run faster. hope that answers your question

EDIT - answer is yes, I do upgrade everything. Whenever the opportunity to upgrade comes I do it immediately

Agreed. I like to upgrade everything straight away, iv got my item bag full of full storages. And yeah the purple gems are great :D

I like to have plenty of nesters, and they are done in like an hour which is good especially when levelling up.

I wouldnt upgrade storages until your like level 50 because its much less to just buy a new storage than upgrading. Hope that helps a bit? :)

When you get to level 50, for every time you fill your meter at the top you get 500 np. Dumping your eggs gets you lots of np lol. I have 15 nests going 6 soldiers and the rest are working. In a day I can earn about 50 to 80kd depending on how often I dump eggs and how many times i get attacked by the little blue bad guys. :D

GL leveling up

Thanks! I can't wait to get to level 50 now! My laptop is getting really hot when I leave Habitarium open, the hard drive seems to work constantly, so I didn't keep up with the leveling... I wonder though if it's time to change my laptop... :sad02:

The little blue bad guys are glitchy... I see a lot of them on my screen, but my soldiers only fight three or four of them, then they have these little funny puzzled faces and questions marks hanging around their heads... By the time the system refreshes, the rest of the bad blue guys disappear though...

The little blue bad guys are glitchy... I see a lot of them on my screen, but my soldiers only fight three or four of them, then they have these little funny puzzled faces and questions marks hanging around their heads... By the time the system refreshes, the rest of the bad blue guys disappear though...

I have the exact same problem .__.

The little blue guys keep destroying my resources and I cant do anything about it ><

Is anyone else having the problem where they pull an egg out to hatch it or discard it and it says it's still incubating? It won't let me destroy it or put it back into a nest. It said it was done when it was harvested. I now have six of these things and I don't know what to do with them.

I'm not sure what level it started during, but I'm currently level 46. I just noticed it a few days ago so I was likely in or near the 40s.