Besides Neopets, what other games do you play?

brandongamer

BTD4

http://www.deepolis.com

http://www.fusionfall.com

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Neopets is the only online game I've ever really been able to get into. When I'm at work, I play Petville on facebook. Tried farmville...and I'm just terrible at it lol.

I'm more of a console person...FF series..Kingdom Hearts..The Getaway are some favorites. Most recently, I downloaded Super Mario Brothers 3 on my Wii. Takes me right back haha.

I played often during elementary and middle school... and, when I heard a Facebook application of the game was being made, I got nostalgic and downloaded an Apple II emulator. I feel so nerdy, but I can't help it. ^_^

I've been a huge Pokémon fan for years, too. I think my folks are surprised I never grew out of it. ;)

I Play pokemon and I have not grown out of it either wells its actually pretty edicting for some reason. o_O

What's your favorite game on the 360? What's cityville? Is it by the same owners of Farmville?

So far it's either COD:Black Ops or Kinect Adventures.

Cityville is really similar to Farmville- I don't know if it's made by the same owners of Farmville though, sorry.

I play Gaiaonline, infact, for a good while I was obsessed with it. o_O;

Lmao, but yeah, other then online community based game sites,

I also play Lotro (Lord of The Rings Online), and The Sims 3 (I have all the expansions).

I have an xbox 360 and PS2 aswell. c:

Right now I'm playing Maplestory. I've been playing since 2006 with many long breaks in between, yet no matter what other game I play I always end up coming back. Maybe once I get a better computer I can move on to a better mmorpg. :-\

My friends used to play Maplestory years ago - has there been anything new added there?

Tons of things. The maps are completely different. There are like, 7 new places to travel to and 6 more jobs since I last played. Leveling up to 4th job is a lot faster. I got to level 95 in 2 weeks (and I play pretty casually). Some new quests have been added too. However, even with all these updates, it's starting to feel just as monotonous as it did years ago. Starting to think I should drop it for runescape and minecraft.

Hrm...I have a Gaia account, which I rarely seem to use here lately...

I also like playing Diablo II; I have an account on City of Villains, Halo Reach is fun as all get-out...etc. I'm typically a pretty solitary gamer, but the guys have been dragging me into more multi-player games. :)

Well, on my computer I play WoW and this really stupid (but addicting) facebook game, ItGirl.

Other than that, I play way too many to name on all of my consoles and of course my DSi.

Tons of things. The maps are completely different. There are like, 7 new places to travel to and 6 more jobs since I last played. Leveling up to 4th job is a lot faster. I got to level 95 in 2 weeks (and I play pretty casually). Some new quests have been added too. However, even with all these updates, it's starting to feel just as monotonous as it did years ago. Starting to think I should drop it for runescape and minecraft.

Oh, alright. It's still free to play, correct? Or does it cost money now?