What to buy?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these should I buy?

• Baby paint brushx2
    • map set
    • Everything and anything
    • Everything that has to do with meepits
    • Stuff

What should I buy on neopets? I have 1.2 million np. Should I get a map set, or just start spending on every little thing I can think of? I need some help.

Well, here is my point of view. I saved up to about 1,800,000 and bought my royal paint brush. This set me back to almost 0 np and so I cleared out (bought some stuff) and went to the soup kitchen till I got the Soup Faerie avatar (two days with four pets). Then making back that first 100K was really hard. Not sure why. I am now back up around 400K, but I really think now that it is easier to make a lot of np when you have a lot of np, so looking at things now I would recommend you get yourself a treat and return to making np. I would have waited to paint my pet, but I really didn't like the looks of the blue kougra or any other cheap one, so I bought the paint brush first because I have to look at my pet every day. So for you I voted for the baby paint brush for that reason. The map set is nice, but it can take a long time (years, if ever?) to get something you like), so if your pet's looks matter a lot to you go with the paint brush. If you just playing around to see what comes up matters more, then go with the map set. Since that is about 600K you could still take 100k and decorate a room in your neohome too, but maybe do only one big thing a week so the fun gets spaced out a bit. Anyway that is my 2 cents. I think this time I will not keep less than 1 mill. in the bank once I get there - if anything it means that I can buy something if I want to and also that bank interest adds up. I've decided to slowly collect map peices over a bit of time. I've gotten two from random events so far, so that helps the cost a bit.

Good luck on your deciscion!

• 6 years later...

I would say the lab map... You can always use it and have the chance of some of the harder to get avi pets.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not bump old topics that are no longer relevant.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.