Lutari Island is coming back

Guest shanemk

Guest shanemk

Lutari Island notable neohome, article in new issue of neopian times "A Lutari Dreams of Home," faerie Lutari in Neopies (which got 2nd place, BTW), maractite Lutari, these are all signs. Mark my words, Lutari Island is coming back, and soon.

I was pondering that myself. I created a Lutari (islandbabe0108), when I had neopets mobile. I wish they would bring that back also. Even if the charged an app fee on your phone bll. How could they not make money? I never understood why they dropped it anyway.

Guest shanemk

Well the original neopets mobile was awesome but flawed. The main flaw being the limited carrier and handset compatibility. But mistakes are learned from.

And Auticole you're lucky to have the leafy set that you have on your meerca. I wish I would have gotten them when they were still active.

Guest shanemk

Neopets Mobile was, basically, a java app that you paid a monthly fee for on your phone, and it was the only way to access Lutari Island, on which there were a few very nice perks and a couple games. Was pretty cheap too, like $2.99 a month, if I remember correct.

TNT has mentioned that they haven't gotten about Lutari Island, so we know it will be opened in the future. It's just when.

I'm excited for it opening, since I now have a Lutari I got from the lab ray.

Alice go here http://www.thedailyneopets.com/articles/neopets-mobile-and-lutari-isla/

It has information on neopets mobile and lutari island.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above. Links do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Neopets Mobile was, basically, a java app that you paid a monthly fee for on your phone, and it was the only way to access Lutari Island, on which there were a few very nice perks and a couple games. Was pretty cheap too, like $2.99 a month, if I remember correct.

Sounds awesome! I hope this time Lutari Island is free though (if it comes back) because my cell is over 7 years old and does nothing besides being a cell phone, so I doubt it could support anything like that :P

But even if it weren't free, it would still be cool :)

And thanks for the link Auticole! Lutari Island is so pretty o_O *drools*

We can only hope, but most signs are circumstantial.

Paint colors come and sometimes go. Neopain Time articles are all fan written (though this one raised an important point), and contests aren't always won with an intentional theme.

As said, the short story the opening poster mentioned raises the important point that all the faeries turning to stone could have very easily made a bad situation worse for Lutari Island. But that doesn't mean anything is eminent. I want it to be eminent, we all do, but take a look at how long it took Maraqua to return. For now, it's just going to have to be more zapping and refreshing like crazy on Lutari Day and Neopet's Birthday.

gradually unfolds more things to Lutari, hopefully this will be the signs that Lutari Island will be available for all,

though I think but hopefully will be a plot to enter the Lutari Island, as with Moltara

with the desire I have of that Lutari be as soon as possible!

Don't get my hopes up! I love the Lutari and have had my fingers crossed about them opening up the island for awhile now.

I hope they decide to release some more Lutari while they're at it, I want a baby one OMG SO BAD. >.<

We'll have to wait until April to see if your theory about Lutari day is right. Wouldn't it be mean if they made it part of the April Fools Day this year? o:

Guest shanemk

What's the weather usually like on Lutari Island?

It's a tropical island that is SUPPOSED to be under a devastating storm but neopets meteorologist is using some outdated farmers almanac apparently.