Ultimate Riches!

Sannah

Today, on the 29th of January, an otherwise disturbingly dull Saturday night, I finally achieved my Neopoints dream: I have an Ultimate Riches! bank account.

I have worked - with the occasional relapse - towards this goal since October 2004.

Obviously quite pleased and had to share. Now let's spend it all :)

That's my current goal as well! congrats!

Seconded - what are your plans? I plan on getting some of the semi-expensive avatars and such after I get to ultimate riches, and I'm not sure what else.

Thanks! I actually do not quite know what to do next. I want to get a Pirate and Island Pet so I should probably buy Morphing Potions or Paint Brushes, but after saving for so long I feel guilty about potentially spending it all on expensive items. I also got the Pack Rat avatar yesterday and already have the start of a Plushie and Book collection so that's an option... or I will start seriously training one of my pets.

I don't know, really. So much to do :) 10 million is nothing, really.

Congratulations! :D

I bet you're over the Moon! :O

I hope you buy something you've always wanted with the NP you've earned!

You deserve to Spoil yourself, and your pets after saving for so long!

That's my Ultimate Goal, At the moment also.

Although, I only started a while ago.

After I Blew all my NP on painting my Moehog Royal, and getting Lab Ray access for two of my Neopets accounts. :O

Millionaire Mega-Platinum, Is what I'm up to right now.

And if I hadn't of spent my NP painting my pets, and getting the Lab Map sets, I probably would be at the 'Ultimate Riches!' bank account by now. D:

I need to learn, not to get so tempted with spending...

That's my Ultimate Goal, At the moment also.

Although, I only started a while ago.

After I Blew all my NP on painting my Moehog Royal, and getting Lab Ray access for two of my Neopets accounts. :O

Millionaire Mega-Platinum, Is what I'm up to right now.

And if I hadn't of spent my NP painting my pets, and getting the Lab Map sets, I probably would be at the 'Ultimate Riches!' bank account by now. D:

I need to learn, not to get so tempted with spending...

The same happened to me a few times: I had to get a Lab Map, Lost Desert Paint Brush, Royal Paint Brush, spend loads on BD items during the plot... so it took a while. But still - I got there in the end and you will too. :)

Thanks everyone! :)

Congrats. Your next goal should be 100 million :)

I think TNT should add more bank interest levels, loads of people are at the top one already and it provides some incentive to keep working.

Oh please no.

I actually like it that there is at least one "ultimate goal" on Neopets that - once reached - is an actual finish line instead of the start of another race.

Interest levels stay the same even if you spend all your NP? That's awesome! :O

If I understand your question, you don't get the same amount of interest every day. It all depends on how much NP you have. But you get a higher percentage. Like the UR account, you get 12.5%.

For example: Right now, I have just over 2.1 million. I get almost 730 NP from interest a day. When I had up towards 10 million, I was getting over 2000 NP a day in interest.

Interest levels stay the same even if you spend all your NP? That's awesome! :O

The interest percentage does, however the interest value still depends on the amount of points you have in your bank account. Otherwise it would be easy to cheat the system.

Thanks! I actually do not quite know what to do next. I want to get a Pirate and Island Pet so I should probably buy Morphing Potions or Paint Brushes, but after saving for so long I feel guilty about potentially spending it all on expensive items. I also got the Pack Rat avatar yesterday and already have the start of a Plushie and Book collection so that's an option... or I will start seriously training one of my pets.

I don't know, really. So much to do :) 10 million is nothing, really.

nice! i totally want a draik and krawk. also a ghostkerbomb so that much would be fantastic lol