Restock Simulator

ignacio

Hello TDN forum! My name is ignacio & this is my first question in the forum xD!

Well, you must have heard about the Restock simulator. I used to play there when it was on his first URL (grantuy.com) & it was REALLY fun! I loved it, It was Kind of adictive! :P

Then, The database got crashed & I Had nothing to do, so EVERY day for a month, I went to the page wishing that It was fixed... Luckily, a few days ago, a friend told me that the Page was working again, so I came to TDN articles to see the new link... then, I clicked to enter but NOTHING! Everytime I went there it said "server not found" & that drove me MAD :(

So here I am, asking you for help :S! Is this link (http://grant.bumpwire.com/rs/index.php) broken/wrong or is a personal (maybe computer or browser) problem?

I'm terribly sorry for my grammar/spelling mistakes, I'm uruguayan (speak spanish) & even though I LOVE english, I still have mistakes... HUGE mistakes :P! well, thanks for everything!

I'm 95% sure that we had technical problems due to restock simulator when it was put back online... so Grant and Ian have to work on it further to ensure that it doesn't crash our entire server ;) But they are pretty aware of the problems...

I'm 95% sure that we had technical problems due to restock simulator when it was put back online... so Grant and Ian have to work on it further to ensure that it doesn't crash our entire server ;) But they are pretty aware of the problems...

so that means I have to wait, right?

thanks for answering!

It was a site run by Grant. It lets you practice restocking, and it's quite addicting. :laughingsmiley:

^ That!

Is a place where you restock like if in neopets, but faster... You have a restock & a practice place, in restock you play vs other players, & in practice, you Train Yourself For being faster (but since each refesh the items change, you don't earn points)

As in neopets, somethimes you get banned, but this banns are for only 15min :P! & You can also "Unbann" yourself, by paying a small amount of points that you earn by restocking Profitable Items, so you can play almost ALWAYS! & yes, is very addictive if you like restocking

there are different shops like Kauvara, Kaylas potions & brightvale potionery, Coins shop & others, to make it more fun... that's almost everything :P!

^ That!

Is a place where you restock like if in neopets, but faster... You have a restock & a practice place, in restock you play vs other players, & in practice, you Train Yourself For being faster (but since each refesh the items change, you don't earn points)

As in neopets, somethimes you get banned, but this banns are for only 15min :P! & You can also "Unbann" yourself, by paying a small amount of points that you earn by restocking Profitable Items, so you can play almost ALWAYS! & yes, is very addictive if you like restocking

there are different shops like Kauvara, Kaylas potions & brightvale potionery, Coins shop & others, to make it more fun... that's almost everything :P!

Thanks for answering me. Oh well, I am never into restocking anyway. I much prefer the more simple stockmarket. :laughingsmiley:

I'm anxious to try it, any idea when it'll be back up? :)

I don't know... I asked to TDN programmers ("contact us" section) & got a reply from grant (rs sim creator) saying he had to recode, because it was flawed, so he had to find time to recode it, but he didn't know when..

Hi there,

The restock simulator is currently under big repairs. Grant is in charge of these repairs. Basically, with the current configuration and code layout of the restock simulator, it manages to crash any web server (no matter how powerful) within a couple of hours of it running. This is due to some faulty code.

We do not have a time frame of when the restock simulator will be back, but we are certainly working on it. b)

Thanks for your concern. Let me know if you guys have any more questions.

Hi there,

The restock simulator is currently under big repairs. Grant is in charge of these repairs. Basically, with the current configuration and code layout of the restock simulator, it manages to crash any web server (no matter how powerful) within a couple of hours of it running. This is due to some faulty code.

We do not have a time frame of when the restock simulator will be back, but we are certainly working on it. b)

Thanks for your concern. Let me know if you guys have any more questions.

A pleasure To meet you Ian, & thanks for Answering! I'll be waiting For it ^^!