help..... chapter 14 spellbook

ilove...

hi !

i've reed all the topics about this question and i just can't get it right.

I’ve double check it all and I just can’t find it!

My sleeper constellation coordinates are:

(122,325)

(162,295)

(202,265)

(242,265)

(282,295)

(322,325)

The final number is 9, 15.

When I use the cheat …. I can’t find it. I’ve tried many times, and I can click on all the books!

One thing that I don’t know is …. Does the room have to match the one in the walkthrough guide?

While the room's URL should not match the one in the guide, the room's appearance should match the image in the guide (minus the circles indicating which books are clickable). If it doesn't, try navigating to your room manually (by clicking on the doors).

You may also want to clear your web browser's cache and double check the last few plot steps, to make sure you haven't missed anything.

One last thing - I'm not sure what 'cheat' you're referring to, as there's certainly no cheat involved in our guide. What exactly are you doing?

While the room's URL should not match the one in the guide, the room's appearance should match the image in the guide (minus the circles indicating which books are clickable). If it doesn't, try navigating to your room manually (by clicking on the doors).

You may also want to clear your web browser's cache and double check the last few plot steps, to make sure you haven't missed anything.

One last thing - I'm not sure what 'cheat' you're referring to, as there's certainly no cheat involved in our guide. What exactly are you doing?

only the one in the guide... putting the numbers in the url form.

only the one in the guide... putting the numbers in the url form.

i've found the room manually

but i just can't find it... i've also click in every book.....

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Okay, it sounds like you're almost there - are you sure you didn't miss any of the recent steps? Go over them carefully to be absolutely sure. :yes: Also, make sure you wait for each book to load before you move on to the next one.