jelly blobs

tmfan

Whenever I play this game and get over a certain size/points, the game will just abruptly end, as if I died but I didn't. I'm able to send my score and everything but it's still rather annoying. Does this happen to anyone else? Is there a time limit or something on this game?

I don't exactly know, but I heard that if you type random text, the game wil end... Weird, huh??? :laughingsmiley:

Whenever I play this game and get over a certain size/points, the game will just abruptly end, as if I died but I didn't. I'm able to send my score and everything but it's still rather annoying. Does this happen to anyone else? Is there a time limit or something on this game?

Is it when you're a giant and can eat everything? Because it was probably on purpose, so that people don't get 100000000000...... etc.

I did it once, and it happened to me.

Yes, as JB mentioned, if it happens when you reach a specific size or number of points, it's probably not a glitch. Rather, you may have effectively beaten the game. :)

Yes, as JB mentioned, if it happens when you reach a specific size or number of points, it's probably not a glitch. Rather, you may have effectively beaten the game. :)

Okay, I have to say this before I go back on topic.

I totally just got a visual of a guy beating the crud out of a jelly blob. It. was. awesome. :laughingsmiley:

But that's a really good idea. I hadn't thought of that! Although wouldn't you be on the high score table if you did that? And how can people get such high scores if they beat the game?

Hmm... wouldn't there be plenty of impossibly high scores if there wasn't a point where you beat the game? We probably need someone familiar with this game to answer the question conclusively. xD It seems more likely to be a size limit than a point limit though.

Hmm... wouldn't there be plenty of impossibly high scores if there wasn't a point where you beat the game? We probably need someone familiar with this game to answer the question conclusively. xD It seems more likely to be a size limit than a point limit though.

True. ALthough how would those people get such high scores if they hit that point? Or would they just hit that score before that "beat the game" point? Ehh so confused x.x

That's a good point! Or game length or something, too.