*grins maniacally*

transcendal

Hello!

I've joined for a while but this is my first post! Played since I was 7 (am now 17!) but stopped for a while because I got iced. Rejoined Neopets and I'm loving all the new features (Habitarium is so addictive). But it sucks when you come back after a hiatus and realise you've missed many plots and plot-related avatars :(

I feel the same way as well with the Neocash items.

I'm Neomysterion, and I've been playing Neopets since I was 10, and I'll be 19 in a few months.

I'm really the chocolate crazed member of The Daily Neopets, as well as a fan of retro culture.

Anyways, welcome aboard The Daily Neopets. I hope your experience is as great as mine. :)

Hello!

I've joined for a while but this is my first post! Played since I was 7 (am now 17!) but stopped for a while because I got iced. Rejoined Neopets and I'm loving all the new features (Habitarium is so addictive). But it sucks when you come back after a hiatus and realise you've missed many plots and plot-related avatars :(

Hi there!! :)

Welcoem to TDN =)

Wow. Lucky! I've played since 9 days before I turned six *sigh* good times... Isn't it amazing how long Neo can stay somewhere in your life that long?!

I know, right?! I love Habitarium, and KQ when my laptop lets me play it. xD I agree, though. I really don't like thinking about all the plots I msised, and avatars I cant get, and prizes I cant get. But hey, more in the future! =D

Hello all! I was like woah about the NC items too! Feels good to be back on Neopets, it's really great how lasting Neopets is. I can still remember the sidebar when it was on the left hand side!

On the other hand, Key Quest is reaaaaaally slow for me :/ especially the mini games where I totally fail because it's so slow!

Feels good to be back on Neopets, it's really great how lasting Neopets is. I can still remember the sidebar when it was on the left hand side!

I remember that! With the groovy font with all the links!

/Sighs.

Neopets use to be so cute, I do still love it, but I come over all nostalgic when I think back to those days. :wub_anim:

Hello all! I was like woah about the NC items too! Feels good to be back on Neopets, it's really great how lasting Neopets is. I can still remember the sidebar when it was on the left hand side!

On the other hand, Key Quest is reaaaaaally slow for me :/ especially the mini games where I totally fail because it's so slow!

ME TOO! Do you remember the old navigation bar they used to have? I still think I miss that thing, ever so slightly xD

Me too!! I usually have to ask my mom to let me borrow her laptop if I want ot play KQ... They should try and make it faster :/

Welcome to TDN. :) I'm Spritzie.

I started at a later age than a lot of people. I started playing in May of 2002. I was 16, turning 17 in a couple months.

Hello! I get mocked a lot for playing Neopets here especially at my age, did you too at that time? But Neopets is so fun xD

ME TOO! Do you remember the old navigation bar they used to have? I still think I miss that thing, ever so slightly xD

Me too!! I usually have to ask my mom to let me borrow her laptop if I want ot play KQ... They should try and make it faster :/

I'm already on my laptop/tablet, and it's still super laggy, sometimes I just get kicked out of KQ for no apparent reason! :(

Hello! I get mocked a lot for playing Neopets here especially at my age, did you too at that time? But Neopets is so fun xD

No I didn't. And the friends of mine who insisted I join (Well, both of them) were actually in college at the time.