URGENT ADAM QUESTION

californiakicks

Is it freezeable for me to transfer money I had in my bank account on my side to my main? My main has been my new main since re-starting if you will for 14 months. And it's only 100k and would get me the Adam avatar tonight, hence the urgency. Help

Whoops, I meant neopoints not money xD

No one has any words of wisdom to share?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't post multiple times. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

!

Thank you so much!

You are now eligible to use 'Number Six' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Didn't know the seven rule, my bad. Thank you, you helped me kinda sorta get this :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above. Also, please do not double post

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

-facepalm-

And yeah, what Spritzie said, it's perfectly fine as long as the np wasn't earned on the side account.

Edit: It's okay if the other account was created first though. Just read that part.

Gratz btw. ^^

Congrats on getting the avatar. I was really excited when I got mine as well.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.