CSS Section?

anita s

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should there be a CSS section on the forum?

• Definitely!
    • No, it's unnecessary
    • I really don't care

Because it's a lot of tedious and time-consuming work, and some CSSers don't really want to have to put up with lazy noobs trying to get codes for little or no effort. Just sayin.

If I had a nickel for every time someone new came onto the forum and said "Oh hi, nice to meet you, by the way, make me a custom lookup" -- well I'd have a lot of nickels. Additionally, to ask such is rather insulting.

And besides, there are TONS of CSS help thingies already online. Why not spend TDN energy on more important stuff, like plots? :)

I've been CSSing for over 10 years. Do I want to just hand over my years of experience and hard work to lazy people? I don't think so.

I'm not sure what you meant by a CSS section... members already post in different areas of the forum when they need help to debug their code.

I wasn't aware of that, and sections such as what?

and i meant a CSS section for CSSers to display their work and ask for critique or for help on how to do something.

Neopets Help and Graphics are often used to respectively get helped with the code and to show off your work. Other than that, I could envision people talking about the joy fo CSS into the Computer and Programming section, although CSS is not a programming language.

Indeed, from a purely technical standpoint, having a section just for CSS code would just add to fragmentation. It's much better to simply create your threads according to context (after all, CSS is no use on its own - you're obviously going to need to use it with something else ;) ).

• 1 month later...