9 years in neopets, never reached 1million!

aGuyWithoutaClue

The Food Club is also decent. There are numerous guides on betting. And I have a club going in general chat about it, too. It's betting, so there's always a risk. But in the past few weeks, maybe a month, I've gotten over 300k profit from using a guide and betting on decent to good days.

I agree that Food Club is a good way to make money, especially if you're pressed for time. You place your ten bets on one day, then pick up any winnings and place your new bets the next day, etc. It only takes a few minutes, especially if you have a good guide. With a 9 year old account, you'll be able to make some serious bets that can get you a good return on the days that you win. (Yes, you will lose sometimes, but your winnings can make up for it, esp. with a good guide. Am I repeating myself a bit? It's true.)

As Fever mentioned, we do have a little club going on that can help you pick a guide or guides, or even help you do it yourself, if you wish (more time intensive, but not by much).

Stock market's also good, if you're patient and can invest every day. You buy 1000 shares at 15 each day, and wait for them to go up. It's another good one if you're short on time.

I'm actually finding it MUCH easier to make NPs than when I was a kid.

I've been playing for two months, and I'm half-way to 1 mil x'D

I remember playing Neo for three years as a kid, and I don't think I even ever made that much!

• 1 month later...

I am a money waster, In my side account I had 30000 then i wasted it all on clothes and retired stuffies. :P

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics over 21 days old.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.