Neggery Help: Which Neggs are most profitable and things?

whattawiseguy

Hello, I was cleaning out my SDB and decided to trade in my neggs for points. I came out at 24, which is enough for the Vortex or Genius Neggs.

I wasn't sure if I should keep saving up points, get one of those to sell, or even get more than one of a lesser valued negg to sell. I'm not sure which would be most profitable or even what is most sought after. I will probably keep saving up points but i'd love some input :) Especially as i'm not sure which neggs are worth it and which aren't. Thanks!

Battledome Pets needs:

- Armoured Neggs (increase defense by 1)

- Ferocious Neggs (increase strength by 1-3, can give your pet a disease)

- Sneggs (increase agility by 2-3 and health points by 2-3)

- Cool Neggs (increase level by 1, strength by 1-3, agility by 1-3 and health points by 1-3)

So at your level, Armoured Neggs are fine

Other neggs are just food, deals with intelligence (which can be raised by cheaper books) or are poor battledome items

I used to collect neggs for my gallery on my old account. I found that for the most part, that if you're going for monetary value alone, the highest value neggs in the Neggery sell for slightly more than the value of the sum of the lesser neggs you trade in to get the points to buy it.

For example, The cool negg costs 247 negg ponts. This would mean trading in 247 "negg"s to get enough points to get it. When I was debating how to get neggs for my gallery, the Cool Negg was selling for just over 400K in the trading post while a "Negg" cost aabout 1100np. So I could sell my 247 Neggs for 271,700np (247 x 11100np) or trade them in, get a Cool Negg and sell it for about 400,000np. 3 guesses what I decided to do.

Though this was a year or so ago, and with neoprices going crazy lately, as well as the Neggery being down from the plot, this could all be, to a word, a load of old poo.

So it's up to you to do the math depending on what you have and how long you're willing to save (if you don't buy them all in one go, saving 247 negg tokens takes some patience!).

I saved up for the Ferocious Negg (when I bought mine it was half the value of a Cool Negg) and found that it had decent trading value.

It didn't take long to rack up the required tokens because of Key Quest.

My fiance and I have been stocking Armoured Neggs to give to my Shoyru and his Lupe respectively. (He just found out that Lupes have some of the better BD items so he switched from his Jetsam to his Lupe)

Honestly Armoured Neggs are the best IMO; cheap, and a def point!

I'd have to agree with everyone so far, Armoured Neggs are the best.

My main pet used to be a lab rat, and as a result had horrible defense and level stats. I've been playing Key Quest to trade those neggs in for Armoured Neggs, and now my pet is becoming the battledomer he was meant to be.

I save all my neggs from Key Quest, then when I have 52 tokens i get myself a Kaleidonegg (spelling?)... They basically work as the lab Ray and can change your pets gender, species, or colour.

So far my Xweetok has gone from red to yellow to blue. I want a species change badly :)

Or I should just sell my neggs and get the Lab Map :)