Hello there, I'm Wail :D

Wail

I'm not used to any kind of Forums, at all. x_x

And this place is... Big, and New, and Confusing.

And I guess the first thing I should do is Introduce myself to all who are reading this.

I tend to Ramble on, a lot.... I type too much.

So, Well. Here I go!

My name is (Horrible Name goes here), But. My Online alias is Wail.

I used to be known as Tails the Menace, But. That didn't work out too well.

I'm Fifteen years old, I'm awesome, and I live on a little rock called earth.

On an even smaller rock called New Zealand.

I live on a Farm, and my family has lots of cows, and sheep, and a couple of Deer. :evil:

Eeer.... In My spare time I like to read, and write a little.

I'm currently in the middle of the Reading George. R. R. Martin's Song of Ice and Fire :O

He is a god, and we should all worship him.

Uh... Neopets? Yes, I play that...

My username is Wail, and I had actually abandoned the account up until a week or so ago. All my pets are... Rather New Though?

Mydul, My UC Baby kougra is the newest.

And... I Need to figure out what I'm going to do with Ruta. She's... Basically rotting at the moment.

I need to get some Trophies, and paint some pets, and earn some NP, and get some friends, and play some games, and design some characters for my little Pets.

I'm going to shut up now, Because I'm pretty sure this is going to be one rather... Unattractive block of text, that has no point to it. :S

I abuse Emoticons, and Smileys, and all that.

I whip 'em round like Crazy. :woot:

Basically every single one of them represent a word in my dictionary.

I need sleep o_O

My goodness, another New Zealander! I mean, Kiwi. Right? We have a lot of them.

Hello Wail! Pleased to meet you. *offers hand* I'm Livvy, and there's a snack table to your left.

The forums are pretty big, but they're full of awesome people who will be perfectly willing to help you out if you have any questions. No need to fear. Our insanity is fairly harmless. :yes:

Welcome to the forums :)

I'd really like to visit New Zealand some days. Cameron (one of the moderator here) sent me a cookbook with the best kiwi's recipes, and I was even able to bake a Pavlova XD.

Anyways, I won't ramble too much now because I'm tired, but feel free to stalk me around the forums. I usually comment on some news or try to answer members' questions about Neopets :)