My Personal Userlookup!

Makawo

So, had a little bit of free time at hand to create my personal userlookup. This will be my layout for quite some time, essentially only needing to change the topimage.

Head over to my userlookup to see it live, and also view below:

PersonalFinalPublic.jpg

Thoughts appreciated.

Very nice. It's set up very nicely. I especially like how the Collections and the Shops and Gallery sections appear to bend out. (That reminds me of those boards for science fair projects.)

WOW! Great work :)

The way the sides kind of "tip in" (collections and shop & gallery sections) looks really awesome!

The only thing is, at least on my screen, the sections with Spares:, Neomail:, etc. doesn't quite fit in the box. Just a suggestion though!

Awesome job!

WOW! Great work :)

The way the sides kind of "tip in" (collections and shop & gallery sections) looks really awesome!

The only thing is, at least on my screen, the sections with Spares:, Neomail:, etc. doesn't quite fit in the box. Just a suggestion though!

Awesome job!

Not sure what you mean by that, can you clarify? tehe :D

• 4 months later...

I think your layout looks great. It's clean and neat and yet still different and impressive. I mean I'm technologically inept so anyone who can make their profile all fancy all by themselves is impressive. Do you purposely leave out sections for your neohome/habitarium etc etc so as to not make it bulky?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics over 21 days old.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.