Who needs I taunt the Pant Devil av?

Mouse

I've got the required amount of bone sceptres for getting the avatar. Buying them separately can be arduous so I've set up trades to make it easier if someone wants the whole lot at the same time.

Link to the first trade:

http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=id&search_string=361155264

I just bought them all so I know what they're worth ... so no goofy offers please :P

*Update - my inventory is overstuffed so whoever wants these will have to contact me for the rest, I can't put them all up at once.

http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=id&search_string=361155264

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I had some more expensive items like a Transmogrification Potion and a paint brush, so I took those two out and subtracted their est. value from the total. If you're going for the avatar, you should check your SDB to see if you have any items like that, it saved me a whole bunch of Talismen to resell ;).

Hmm, okay. So The Talisman way is better, then? C:

Thanks! ^^

I take it back, Bone Sceptre is better. I remembered the wrong value for the tailsman, it's actually only 54,200 NP whereas Bone Sceptre is 64,250 NP. Sorry about that!

I confused GGT's estimated value with Bow of Destiny's (don't ask why), which IS close to 100K. Don't think you want to get the 50-or-so BoDs required for the avatar though :laughingsmiley:.

I may take up your offer if I still need more bone sceptres. Have enough to pass the 3 mil mark now.

But I have a pressing question: will I get frozen for overflowing my inventory? Because, you know, you need 78 of them to pass the 5 million mark.

But I have a pressing question: will I get frozen for overflowing my inventory? Because, you know, you need 78 of them to pass the 5 million mark.

You won't get frozen. It's not against the rules. If you do go over 50, it just means you can't buy things from shops and your Neofriends can't send you anything. But you won't get in trouble for it.

You won't get frozen. It's not against the rules. If you do go over 50, it just means you can't buy things from shops and your Neofriends can't send you anything. But you won't get in trouble for it.

When I was a "newbie", I didn't even know there was SDB. I had literally hundreds of items in my inventory. When I found the SDB, I was like... -headdesk- Wow, nice job. xD

I never got in trouble or anything, just found it hard to buy stuff. ;)