Map Piece Support Group

Bloods_Mistress

Do you have map collector fever?

Do you check trades and auctions daily to make sure prices havent dropped?

Do all of your neopoints go into your bank, saving for that one day you can afford the last piece?

Do you have to have 10 copies of a secret treasure map, not because it is worth what you spent on it, but just because you like the mystery of the prize?

Well, were here for you

Hi, Im bloods, and its been far too long since I bought a map piece.

Im working on the secret laboratory map right now : )

the pet lab ray is the best one

petpet one, not so much

the spooky one, is a coin flip, I've had 2 so far, sometimes you get back more than what you pay, other times not

the original one, no idea, haven't got to trying out that one yet

the underwater and space ones were retired before I even figured out there were even maps to get!

I personally got lucky, caus I was missing two pieces, and had pretty much given up when I checked the Trading Post and someone was selling both pieces individually for a good price.

Now that I've got access to the Lab, I was actually really frustrated with it initially. I was like, "Stop giving me stat changes! Stop messing with their genders! GIVE ME A SPECIES OR COLOUR CHANGE!" (yes, I WAS that mad caus paying for the last two pieces had taken a huge chunk out of my savings) but I'm alright with it now, now that it's granted me the first colour change (kawaiiStig is my current lab rat)

I found it easier (and cheaper, at least at the time) to get my Secret Lab Map pieces all at once. I paid 800k I think. Just cause there are those pieces that everyone is missing that are really difficult to get. But that also takes the fun out of trying to collect them all. :D

me neither. i have 5 pieces and im really really trying for the rest. its a long journey, but hopefully it will all work out. i wanna be someone who sends really bad abandoned pets back beautiful

Very nice of you!

My lab ray turns my pets/petpets Grey more than any other color. That is, when it does give a color change :D.

If anyone here is interested. I have a secret lab map piece #1 that I can sell for 160K. PM me

As for the other maps. I was under the impression that if you got a map it would stay with you so you could use it again (like the lab ray). I bought a spooky lab map for 42K and I just got some random junk -_- So no, I don't really feel like collecting the maps

so since last time i said one of my pets was my lab rat and she still is but yay, i adopted a lvl 20 with good stats at the pound the other day. and she has a good name! i was very impressed :) took quite a few days to finally find a good pet though lol

I got another piece today, so only one more to go! Naturally, it's the most expensive one :( , but it looks like prices went down a bit this week :D

Any tips on how to build my Neopoints back up/what games to play to do so?

I had a really really old account that i didnt use anymore, and it didnt have anything on there except for some junk i put in the sdb right away (idk why i thought the stuff in there was valuable) i went and deleted all the omelettes and snowballs and whatnot and then i came across like 2 map pieces i didnt know were there. Transferred those to the account i use now, gave the old one to a friend. Still debating whether or not to sell them or keep them.

I got another piece today, so only one more to go! Naturally, it's the most expensive one :( , but it looks like prices went down a bit this week :D

Any tips on how to build my Neopoints back up/what games to play to do so?

I got 3 from KQ yesterday, 2 of them UB. weird. as for games to play, I would suggest KQ! Ha. You can usually get about 1000 per game (x10=10,000 per day) plus, if you play 2 player games, at least 3 extra prizes that could incude codestones (2,000-90,000 a pop, including the red ones) neggs, map pieces. You might even get your missing piece.

On a sidenote, does anyone know if KQ can give out ALL of the map pieces, or just certain ones. I think I've gottten 4 or 5 different ones at one point or another.

I got 3 from KQ yesterday, 2 of them UB. weird. as for games to play, I would suggest KQ! Ha. You can usually get about 1000 per game (x10=10,000 per day) plus, if you play 2 player games, at least 3 extra prizes that could incude codestones (2,000-90,000 a pop, including the red ones) neggs, map pieces. You might even get your missing piece.

On a sidenote, does anyone know if KQ can give out ALL of the map pieces, or just certain ones. I think I've gottten 4 or 5 different ones at one point or another.

i just got the bottom right piece from kq

I wish I could play KQ but I'm on satellite internet, so the connection is terrible for those sorts of games.

I may be able to play it out at the college or somewhere with free wi-fi, though

I wish I could play KQ but I'm on satellite internet, so the connection is terrible for those sorts of games.

I may be able to play it out at the college or somewhere with free wi-fi, though

ohh. Bummer. Can you get it to load and it's just slow, or does it not load at all? If it's slow, you could still play 2 player games and get some good prizes, even for finishing last lol

ohh. Bummer. Can you get it to load and it's just slow, or does it not load at all? If it's slow, you could still play 2 player games and get some good prizes, even for finishing last lol

It loads part of the time, but mostly it takes me up the lobby (where you would choose what type of game to play, etc) & then just freezes :(

I have been able to play it at places like McDonalds where they free Wi-Fi, so maybe I'll order a Big Mac & take refuge in a corner somewhere . . .