Forum and Website Host

Fever

I am working on a website for my model horse sculptures and painting, and I am going to need decent storage, news, preferably a store but that really isn't necessary, and numerous pages. Normally I'd try Webs, but their storage isn't the absolute best and I know they have a horrible page limit (not to mention low control over warnings and such for users).

Meanwhile, uCoz has a lot of problems and fine print on their modules that make them harder to use. I am also not very happy with how little you can customise (easily or at all) with it. I'm starting to consider using Weebly except for the problem with the number of pages you can have on the menu, and I would have to find a nice/decent quality free forum host. :S

Any suggestions for a nice-quality, free website host, and forum host, or suggestions in general for my predicament? xD

Guest Yoshinho

Free? Well usually the ones that cost money is good.

000webhost.com is an ok free domain hosting

they allow installing forums like phpBB and MyBB etc but not Vbulletin or IPB or other commercial things.

They have 1500MB of space

Allow 2 MySQL accounts

Unlimited Domains for an account on there. But there is others

you will need to know how to use PHP and FTP and HTML.

• 4 weeks later...

I am working on a website for my model horse sculptures and painting, and I am going to need decent storage, news, preferably a store but that really isn't necessary, and numerous pages. Normally I'd try Webs, but their storage isn't the absolute best and I know they have a horrible page limit (not to mention low control over warnings and such for users).

Meanwhile, uCoz has a lot of problems and fine print on their modules that make them harder to use. I am also not very happy with how little you can customise (easily or at all) with it. I'm starting to consider using Weebly except for the problem with the number of pages you can have on the menu, and I would have to find a nice/decent quality free forum host. :S

Any suggestions for a nice-quality, free website host, and forum host, or suggestions in general for my predicament? xD

For forum I'd recommend SMF.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.