Heyo. Guess I'm a newb now :P

Just joined TDN a few days ago and neopets again on the 1st. Never actually been on TDN before, but it looks really cool. Anyways, hello to everyone =D

My name is Anne, my eyes are green amazingly, I love everything pet-pet-y, my username is Pikachocogir (Because I love Pikachu, Chococat and Gir), and.. ahh.. thats it, I think?

Welcome to TDN. I'm CAV.

Hope you stay active here. I get lonely during the mornings since nobody is on either here or on darkSpyro.

Nice to meet you CAV. I probably will be pretty active, especially in the mornings. I DO have school, but I'm homeschooled. So, I get to sit in the living room and eat cereal and play neopets and do math. I dont mind school when its served with a few helpings of Frosted Flakes and PetPets, lol. I'm usually on from 6-11AM CST, 1/2-4PM CST, and 7/8-11PM CST.

Homeschooling.....that's not a bad idea. My past high school sucked, and I'm working for a transfer. It's been a month since I've been in school, and I'm loving it. Is homeschooling expensive? And how long is it each day?

Homeschooling.....that's not a bad idea. My past high school sucked, and I'm working for a transfer. It's been a month since I've been in school, and I'm loving it. Is homeschooling expensive? And how long is it each day?

It's about $500 for Math, Language Arts, History, Science and a Bible course, for 7th grade. How long it is depends on the person. If you take a long time to do math and you happen to have a math test that day, you could be there for hours. For me, a typical day with a few lessons and a quiz takes less then 4 hours. But thats because the only thing I find hard is math.. darn numbers..

So, its $500 and the time varies per student. But, you get to set your own schedule with the one I have, its called Switched-on Schoolhouse. As long as you get 180 days of school in, you can be doing it any days you want, and set vacation days to your own schedule. It also pregrades almost everything, but you do need someone to grade handwritten things like reports. And I'm blabbing, huh? Sorry. I just really really love it.

Hey Anne! Welcome to the TDN Forum! I have green eyes too, but only when I'm wearing contacts. XD No, really I think my eyes are black. :)

Lol. My eyes are really weird. If you look on a color chart, you'd end up picking green. But they have tints of blue in them. Like tiny ice specs.

Wow, that's actually cool. I wish I had less than normal eyes. :D Or maybe a perfect vision. :D

Meh, not really all that cool. They are weird though. I have 20/20 vision, but I used to stare at the sun when I was 3-4 for hours. And I still have 20/20 vision. And looking at the sun doesnt bother me. You know, like when it glints inside a car and, most people squint. It doesnt bother me. Its kinda creepy really.

Well, now that you say that, it sounds kinda creepy. But at least you have something special. :)

True enough =)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above. Quotes and smilies do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.