The new girl..

Talula

Hi everyone! I've used this site for the dailies page and neo. chat is so restricted that I wanted to try posting here :)

I'm Ashley, I've been playing neopets for much much too long, I go to university and I really love reading and hiking. Hope to meet you alll.

Hi! Thank you! :wub_anim:

I'm enrolled in english honours, but I'm actually taking a semester hiatus as I've gotten really ill. Luckily, neopets is very distracting! Are people of all ages on this forum?

There's people of all ages here. We have a lot in the 12-18 range, but we have plenty of other ages. I'm 25. There's quite a few in their 20s, 30s and up. Not to mention all situations. Married, parents, etc.

Wow, 9 yrs! Also I love your wintery themed pets & lookup! What is your favorite aspect of neo? I sometimes just play for Pyramids and Sakhmet Solitaire, but recently started with stocks and trading pets around.

Welcome too TDN. I've been around Neopets a long time, on and off pretty much since the site was founded. Unfortunately my accounts from then have long since gone - which is a shame!

Thank you!! I'm wishing I still had my old account, despite the cheesy pet names hehe. Although it does seem like prestige comes with account age. :)

Right now I'm into avatar collecting, and running my guild. I'm also a recent convert to Food Club betting, and I'm slowly investing in the stock market, too. A little bit of everything, really.

I haven't done any of those, I suppose you're like my neo-opposite. ^_^

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, ashley, so nice to meet you!!! I created my first account when I was almost seven years old, and I still play in it, after a two year "neopets holiday"

I am focusing in training and painting my pets now, and trying to get the packrat avvie. (829/1000!!!) What's your neo account??? I'd like us to be Neofriends ^_^