Staff Bet

Anime

Weird staff bet  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the male staffers do you fangirl (have a crush on)?

• Sam
    • Matt
    • Eric
    • Mikey
    • Ian
    • TBC
    • None of them
    • I'm a guy.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh thats really weird to fall in love with some one on these forums, esp since most of its users are young

someone falling in love with me.......i'm a LITTLE too young.....

I think I'll close it down on the 2nd or 3rd. I'm not so sure that there will be many votes, but some people want to have a poll like this for girls. So, with myself and Mira all ready on the list, up to 16 more girls can be included. If you want to be included, tell me here or PM me. First come, first serve. If less than 5 more girls enter, it won't happen.

Oh, and unless you say other wise, I'll go by what your current name is or what you always go by. If you want something specific, say so. I'll give a list before I close this.

Enter me! I wanna be entertained. List me as Keiko cuz thats what everyone calls me

I've always wondered...its gotta be pretty close..

Why don't you make it to see how fans do us girls have? Instead of how many crushes do the girls have. If a guy has a crush on one of the girls, then they can just hmm say it ? I really dunno. Or maybe make 2 polls, one for crushes and one for fans only?( of course i would be in the fan section)