Is it okay?

normal guy

Yup. It will more than likely get you frozen.

The use of anything that is "auto," or otherwise requires little or no effort from a player, has been explicitly forbidden by TnT.

Sigh, just visit the Magma Pool every 10 mins. Of course no one has time for that, but that's why it's a game, see.

To extend on what has been said above, people have been accidentally banned for trying things repeatedly to quickly or on to specific a time frame believing they had been using automation programs. I hope that will show you how displeased TNT will be with a program like that.

If you wish to avoid their wrath, avoid the auto programs.

It isn't remotely legal; isn't it a form of hacking? TNT has a bad enough freezing program (they freeze rather innocent people). So if you do something as illegal and against-the-rules as this, you will be swiftly frozen. If it matters enough to you, you can just check and find your time by yourself. That's what everyone else has had to do. Not to mention it is just a game.

worst comes to worst. Trade/adopt a magma pet or have someone dip it in for you.

Which leads me to a question of my own: A few months ago. I found the guard was asleep and dipped in my lupe. However, if I go there at the same time now a days it doesn't work anymore. Was that just a one time thing? o.0

worst comes to worst. Trade/adopt a magma pet or have someone dip it in for you.

Which leads me to a question of my own: A few months ago. I found the guard was asleep and dipped in my lupe. However, if I go there at the same time now a days it doesn't work anymore. Was that just a one time thing? o.0

I'm thinking it's likely random. I think I've seen people trying to track it, but there's no proof that there's a specific time that will guarantee access to the pool.

It isn't remotely legal; isn't it a form of hacking?

While I don't have much to add to the topic at hand, I do have to point out that this isn't actually hacking. See the link in my signature for more information on hackers. Or just click here. ;)