I'm new

over 9000!!!

help me plz!I'm new here!word. :S

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘Neopets General Chat’ to ‘Introductions & Welcome’.

Welcome to The Daily Neopets!

Right away I am going to tell you that nobody appreciates spam or excessive chatspeak/misspellings here: it's hard to read. You are kind of pushing it with the "word" at the end. This is also in the wrong section. :laughingsmiley:

Nobody really has to show you around the forum: each different category has it's own description that tells what the forum is about. This is about general neopets-related stuff, not introductions to the forum. :)

Please be sure to read the Forum Rules (click here) before you post. If you see an underlined word like where I said "Forum Rules (click here)" that is a link. See if it is and click it to see what that person was saying you should look at (mainly in like, help and so on).

TDN is really really helpful, and I'm sure you'll notice that! If you need help that isn't on the main website, then you can post a well-written (use correct grammar and spelling and such, describe your question in detail!) topic in the Help Forum here at TDN. :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not backseat moderate. If there is a thread in the wrong area and any other issue with a post, simply report the post and move on.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay :) I don't really do the welcoming but I must say: I love your name (DBZ ftw) :P

what does dbz mean?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hi! Welcome. DBZ stands for Dragonball Z. Your display name references to Vegeta measuring Goku's power level.

Yay DBZ!

Hope you have fun here at the forums.