Neopies Returning & New Morphing Potions!

hrtbrk

The annual Neopies are back! Starting on the 11th of this month you can vote on your favourite Neopian items, events, and more! You can vote every day to get a prize. You'll even get a special prize if you vote without missing a day, so don't forget!!

neopies3_news_2011.jpg

pot_skeith_transparent.gifpot_draik_woodland.gif

Transparent Skeith | Woodland Draik

Wow. I can't believe it's time for them again. It feels like we just did these. But I'm glad! I enjoyed last years. Now to put a reminder on my cell phone, like I did with the Advent Calendar.

The MPs are awesome. Both look very cool. The Skeith one looks like the spine is in the jar. o_O And the Draik one looks like an old wooden jar.

i love the new draik mp! :) personally i still want a maraquan and faerie ones but the woodland isnt too bad

Didn't they release a Faerie Draik MP on draik day? o_O

O.O

Times infinity.

DUDE, are they seriously giving those out to people who vote every day?! Does everyone get one of those for voting daily?! *squeeeee* You can sell those for a kinda hefty amount, right? How much are they going for? or will they be worth much if they're new? Eee! Where can i find details?

I'm earning NP for a draik, so if I could manage to get a large amount... *daydreams excitedly* Or would the value have to increase over a little while first?

@Spritzie:

*bows at feet* Thank youu! I totally spaced on that. My phone is totally on the fritz, it better not shut off on me at least for a few weeks... See? Dang Verizon... *needs smartphone*

Anyway. *continues being excited and flailing around*

DUDE, are they seriously giving those out to people who vote every day?! Does everyone get one of those for voting daily?! *squeeeee* You can sell those for a kinda hefty amount, right? How much are they going for? or will they be worth much if they're new? Eee! Where can i find details?

The MPs aren't prizes. They were released today, along with the news of the Neopies starting soon.

Dang itt...

I got all excited :arrowhead:

I really need to find a good guide on where to get really rare items as prizes for whatever games. I'm gonna need a boost to this 13mil earning >.<

I like the Neopies, we recived a 100 dubloon coin last year here right????

Guest Squishycloud

wow. this site is great, i never known about this voting thing all these years.. LOL btw. transparent. COOLEST COLOR EVER!! Love the morphing potions

How long do the Neopies last for?

I've never heard of them, to be honest.

Also, yay! Items for voting!

The advent items helped boost my SDB for the avatar :P

How long do the Neopies last for?

I've never heard of them, to be honest.

Also, yay! Items for voting!

The advent items helped boost my SDB for the avatar :P

Last year's was from 1/12-1/28, a little more than two weeks.

The AC impeded my efforts of clearing out my SDB, still have ~1000 items in it :D.