Fahjewah

Ellen

Hiya! I've been a neopets user for practically my whole life, mostly because my brother and sister were into it when I was younger.

Anyway, just recently, my favorite site, Millsberry, was closed. (Yeah. I'ma n00b)

SO. A handful of friends and I decided to patch the holes in our hearts with another game site. I'm Ellen.

My neopets user is pattEcake.

And I'm not usually this friendly :>

Don't lie, Ellen. You are totally this friendly all the time, with the exception of 1/4 of the month.

That's just because I like you ^^

But if you'll recall incidents with MFG... Yeah. I'm sometimes quite a mean person.

AND, JEEZ, I WAS TRYING TO SEEM COOL. YOU RUINED IT FOR ME. And I accidentally made my name Ellen. That was accidental. I wanted to be pattEcake.

I have no idea what your title means but it did get me to click your thread. Welcome and whatnot.

You can change your name once a month I believe once you become a something I can't remember member when you get like 400 posts or something.

Edit: You become a super member when you reach 400 posts and then get magical perks such as "Name Changes - You can change your display name ONCE every 30 days"

Jash: I was nice to you because your grammar has improved tremendously.

Other guy: I'm bad with names/: So your nickname at present is 'other guy'. Fahjewah has no meaning. It just... is... And thanks for letting me know! I'll use that information at a later date.

Meaning when I get 400 posts.

Mostly. Especially because you tried to act so cool with your awful grammar. And especially because you tried to pass it off as good grammar. But failed. Failed miserably.

Ah, are we good now? xD I thought it'd be just because of the grammar.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

As long as you don't do anything bothersome to provoke me, yes. We are good now.

I honestly think the only reason you realized it was because Kayla, aaron and I owned you on PFC.

That we did, munchkin, that we did. It was so funny, especially since he said 'shopmore' instead of sophomore. And because he wasn't spelling anything even remotely correctly... or capitalizing even remotely correctly... or punctuating even remotely correctly... or spacing *coughs* even... you know the drill.

Heehee. I'm so funny.

...I'm actually quite glad about that. I enjoy change.

Not really. Just go to 'edit profile' and there's a tab for avatar.

Ahahah, thank you, Kayler Whalers. I appreciate it ^^