score resets

Kuroida

Not too sure on the answer, but I usually just send high scores throughout the first of the month.

The only exception I can think of is if you want to get Jhudora or Illusen trophies. You need to send your scores as soon as possible, and do a quest every 12hours (until you get the desired trophy).

But yea...not my cup of tea to stay up until 3am just to get trophies.

if you were to get a high score at 10 pm NST and keep the window open (and not send the score) until 12 am NST, would that work for trying to get that trophy? i would assume that there is some kind of timeout mechanism (aka the bane of our existence when you try to submit a score to only get a "Sorry, something happened" message). well, if it does work, that would be great since you could have several hours to get that high score instead of those first 15 mins.

Sorry Chaotic, but I don't think that'd work, haha. There probably is some form of spiel that probably just refreshes all games and "cancels" any scores that are pending (i.e. the page where it gives you the option to either restart your game, or send score).

The scores reset 12am nst on the 1st. that means you should play games on the 1st and send score before the day ends.

You wouldnt want to send the score right when score resets...rather send score before the trophies are awarded because if you send score too early, others will try to top it.

The scores reset 12am nst on the 1st. that means you should play games on the 1st and send score before the day ends.

You wouldnt want to send the score right when score resets...rather send score before the trophies are awarded because if you send score too early, others will try to top it.

when do the trophies get awarded? and aren't the scores not visible if they are very high = need TNT approval?

12am NST on the first would mean the first midnight of the new year. The scores re-set at midnight on the 31st. What you said means that all of January 1st would pass, and THEN that night the scores would reset. So, this is incorrect.

when do the trophies get awarded? and aren't the scores not visible if they are very high = need TNT approval?

I believe that the trophies are awarded at 12am NST on the 31st as well. Not totally sure, but that's what I would think. Also make sure you note that the information de_luxe provided is incorrect, and my explanation above as well. Sending score at the time de_luxe mentioned is OK and you won't have anything to worry about. You shouldn't send score anywhere near 12am NST tonight, though.

Hope this all made sense, haha.

12am NST on the first would mean the first midnight of the new year. The scores re-set at midnight on the 31st. What you said means that all of January 1st would pass, and THEN that night the scores would reset. So, this is incorrect.

Ahh yes. Sorry. My bad. It was getting late last night. The scores reset on the midnight of the 31st.