Transmog Potion Question

sabrignome

Yes, you can use it on ANY species/gender pet. The only thing it will change is the species and colour (to a mutant gnorbu). The pet's name and gender, level, etc will stay the same :)

What do you think would be a better name for a mutant gnorbu? I have one pet named Edwiird and one named xoxStupidxox. Or do they both not work? Im not sure about either one.

The pet named xoxStupidxox is an island shoyru right now. Maybe I should see if anyone wants him before I decide to morph him. Do you guys have a pets for adoption section? I would offer him to anyone who wants one. I'd like a chomby myself.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double post. If you have something more to say, edit your previous post or wait untill someone else posts.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

We have a thread just for that. And Island is a far more desired color than mutant if you're looking to trade pets.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.