Castle of Eliv Thade

Fever

Is there a good way to get enough points for the avatar? Like, do I get more points by going one space at a time, or three? Any tips for the game? :)

EDIT: I might just spend some time going abck and forth for a while, either 3 spaces at a time or 1, depends on how my experiment turns out on seeing which si worth more xD

yeah, just keep going around the board until you have enough. :) if I recall correctly, you can pretty much get infinite points :P

Three spaces is worth more-keep going around the board until you are 100-200 points from the avatar score, then tackle the crypt guy. I don't remember how many points the final anagram is worth, you should confirm.

Don't forget your anagram solver! http://avatar.starried.net/elivthade/solver.php

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

i just got the avatar. let me just say that it was a very torturous experience. after you have completed the board, each subsequent 7-letter word nets a measly 10 points.... so it takes a TON of repetitious work to get that avatar. I would like to mention that the crypt nets 150 points.