Aisha Day Approaches!

Ian

Uh, I don't know if I should post it here or not, but Ian, no offense at all, how do you know all these new things coming up before it does? I'm just curious and I really hate to ask you.

Uh, I don't know if I should post it here or not, but Ian, no offense at all, how do you know all these new things coming up before it does? I'm just curious and I really hate to ask you.

They're on Jellyneo xD

And i have to say, I'm excited to see the maractite :P

I would really like to see both Aishas when they come out, the collars really look beautiful. :)

Normally Ian's not the one that finds stuff (I can only guess no News people were on and he spotted it...) but we have spiffy ways of using TNT's image formats to find things. For example, Caption Content images always have the same URL, with just the contest number changed for each. For things like these collars, there's a one or two formats that they might use. For example (and note that I haven't had to help news in forever so this likely isn't the real URL bit) aisha_maracite_color or something after all the neopets.com/... stuff. So Woodland would be aisha_woodland_collar with that format. Make sense?

It's good how TNT is giving Neopets a lot of new colors, but they should stop making more so that they can release more neopets in the older colors.

It's good how TNT is giving Neopets a lot of new colors, but they should stop making more so that they can release more neopets in the older colors.

Agreed! :D I want my Royal Boris, TNT! >:( Although they did release Royal Xwees and Gnorbus this year, which was great :D

Another reason they're doing that, is because a lot of the pets are available in nearly every color, so they had very few colors to release them in on their pet days.

Normally Ian's not the one that finds stuff (I can only guess no News people were on and he spotted it...) but we have spiffy ways of using TNT's image formats to find things. For example, Caption Content images always have the same URL, with just the contest number changed for each. For things like these collars, there's a one or two formats that they might use. For example (and note that I haven't had to help news in forever so this likely isn't the real URL bit) aisha_maracite_color or something after all the neopets.com/... stuff. So Woodland would be aisha_woodland_collar with that format. Make sense?

OHHHHHHH, I SEE. No wonder, I was really confused before. I thought Ian worked for Neopets. Now I get it. Thanks Anime.

I actually just want the collars :P

Can that unequipped from an Aisha, and if so can it be placed on other pets?

I'm not to familiar with the clothing system~

I actually just want the collars :P

Can that unequipped from an Aisha, and if so can it be placed on other pets?

I'm not to familiar with the clothing system~

Pet specific items, like Aisha collars, can only be placed on Aishas.