Hio!

Maxx Oris

I'm not really new here but figured I'd stop in and say hi for the first time in any event.

I've been playing NP for many years, on various accounts - most of which I can no longer remember. I do a lot of programming work so I don't get as much time to play as I once did, however I still consider myself an avid Neopets fan and likely always will.

Looking forward to chatting with you guys around the forum.

Hello Maxx Oris, hope you're enjoying to forums so far. I once stopped playing Neopets years ago but like you I ended up back on the site, it's very addicting haha.

Since I see you're an anime fan can I ask if you've seen and would recommend Darker than Black? It's on Netflix and I was thinking about checking it out.

Anyways, good luck with your current account!

Hey, I'll look forward to chatting with you as well on Neopets stuff, Maxx.

By the way, my name's Neomysterion, but they call me The Plushie Ultimatum at Jellyneo.

Hello Maxx Oris, hope you're enjoying to forums so far. I once stopped playing Neopets years ago but like you I ended up back on the site, it's very addicting haha.

Since I see you're an anime fan can I ask if you've seen and would recommend Darker than Black? It's on Netflix and I was thinking about checking it out.

Anyways, good luck with your current account!

I've not heard of that particular anime, there are so many out there that it would certainly be difficult for one person to keep track of them all. So I'm afraid I cannot help you there :)

And thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Hey, M-

Can I just call you Max? :P

Anyway, welcome to TDNF. ^^

I'm Ryan, TDNs squirrelfreak.(Its to be expected from a HAMS leader. xD)

I've never been able to figure out much coding... It always confuzzles me.

Welcome to TDN. :) I'm Spritzie.

Is it okay to call you Maxx, or do you prefer something else?

You can call me Maxx is you want, but funnily enough my real name is Ryan too. :guiltysmiley: Honestly, it is.

Anyway, thanks for more warm welcomes people. Much appreciated.