Gourmet Club Bowl

Spritzie

When Gourmet Club Bowls is loading, I get the following error:

"The Shockwave movie has errors that have cause playback problems. Please contact the author of this content regarding this problem. Shockwave is unable to continue."

Has anyone else gotten this error? And who am I supposed to contact? TNT because it's their game? Or Shockwave? I'm not sure where the actually issue lies.

I can't run any of the Shockwave games, including Gourmet Club Bowls. It's terribly annoying. I have sent TNT tickets about this issue. They are well aware of it, and they have posted about it on the offical TNT Neoboard. They suggest playing the games in IE, but they still don't work for me. I really hope they find a solution to this, since I still need the Gourmet Club and Hannah and the Pirate Caves avatars.

I used IE to get Shockwave installed (it wouldn't install on Chrome.) And I played them all in IE, but GCB is the only one I've had the issue with. I've been able to play all the others. (Which adds to the frustration. I'm at 249 games for the Top Gamer avatar. The only games I don't have scores in is this, and Dar-Blat)

I installed the Shockwave plugin for Firefox but GCB still doesn't work, the screen just stays grey though so I've never had any error message that I can report back on. You'd think if so many people are having trouble with it they'd make more of an effort to fix it & make it compatible.

I submitted another ticket about this issue and got this reply:

Thanks for writing. We are sorry to hear that you are having problems with the Neo-games! We are aware of this issue and are working to resolve it as soon as possible.

We appreciate your taking the time to report this issue to us! We have categorized your ticket based on this specific issue and we have reported it to the correct people. Since it has been categorized, we will be able to share any additional information that we learn with you through this ticket.

Unfortunately, we will not be able to replace any items or Neopoints that may have been lost due to this bug. We hope to have this issue resolved shortly!

Has anyone actually gotten help with this problem, or this same stupid automated reply

I haven't submitted a ticket, but I did some research. Apparently, very few people can get the game to work on ANY browser.

Personally, I've tried it on 4 different computers, and on 3 different browsers on each computer. (Firefox, Chrome, and IE.)

But I have gotten replies nearly identical to that for other tickets I've submitted.

Same here. 3 different computers with IE, Chrome and FF. Grey screen on FF, "error in shockwave movie" yadda yadda on IE and Chrome on all 3. One brand new (like 3 weeks new) one a couple years old and one about 8 years old. I even tried verious versions of shockwave. Still nothing.

It appears that way. I've given up on it, as I've gotten my Top Gamer avatar, and I have plenty of other game avatars to achieve first. Thanks everyone for their input.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.