Habitarium nesters

laurlaur

So I'm additcted to Habitarium right now and my mootix was nesting. But it died (I'm not sure how this happened) while nesting and left an incubating egg...Whenever I hover over the nest it says there's still a mootix, but there isn't because it left a gem. Will the egg be able to incubate without the mootix? I couldn't put the nest away because it said that there was still a P3. I really don't know what to do with the nest, any ideas? Thanks :laughingsmiley:

First of all you should refresh your browser or restart your browser fully.

Your egg will not incubate unless you put another nester on the nest. I don't know what the effect of it will be though.

I just had the same case myself, my Larnikin nester died and now I put a Mootix nester on top of the incubating egg. Let's see what that will give us :D

First of all , you should double click the gem .. it'll disappear and give you 150 XP

then you should put another nester on the egg .. it'll change to whatever nester is incubating it ... if it was a Mootix egg and you put a Pinchit nester on it .. it'll change to a Pinchit egg ...

First of all , you should double click the gem .. it'll disappear and give you 150 XP

then you should put another nester on the egg .. it'll change to whatever nester is incubating it ... if it was a Mootix egg and you put a Pinchit nester on it .. it'll change to a Pinchit egg ...

This is incorrect, I just hatched my egg and it became a Larnikin, even though my Mootix nester took over halfway ;)

This is incorrect, I just hatched my egg and it became a Larnikin, even though my Mootix nester took over halfway

ah well .. I never paid attention to the species of the egg ... I just harvest them without looking ...

I have a mootix only habi so I can't say I pay attention to all that stuff

As for the original question. If you've refreshed and it still doesn't work move the egg off the nest. Move the nest somewhere else. Put the egg back on and put another nester on. That usually gets rid of most of the glitches....for me anyways

goodness thanks so much! You all helped a lot:) I moved the nest around and the egg shrank a little but I was able to put another mootix nester on top.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Anime).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Anime if you have any questions regarding this action.