Hello all

haedder

Hey there I'm haedder (or heather)

I've been on neopets for quite a few years, the perfect distraction from exams and occupation for slow days at work. I've used TDN quite a bit and have lately been checking out the forums thinking I should sign up, so here I am. I'm marswatcher on neopets and am currently saving as much neopoints as possible for the strange and insane goal of filling up my safety deposit box with plushies.

Nice to meet you all!

Hi! :D Welcome to the TDN boards! :) I'm rather new here as well, but have found a warm welcome ^^

Sent you some plushies I had lying around, hope you like them! Do you collect any specific ones?

Wow that was amazingly kind of you, thanks! I actually didn't have either of them so that's great.

I don't collect any really specific type of plushie, every once in awhile I choose a pet and go on a little spending spree getting their type of plushies. Right now I'm saving my neopoints for some of the more expensive Chia ones. I should really go buy up all the less expensive plushies using a jellyneo list but I haven't gotten around to it haha.

If I find out you collect anything I'll be sure to see what I have around, thanks again.

Haha no problem :) I love giving people things ^.^

Sent along some more that I found in my SDB, feel free to do whatever if you already have them.

That's a cool idea! Have you thought about making a gallery for them?

(I have one-item collections of Faerie Bori plushies and Sand Snowballs ;))

I do have one of those! Must have gotten it from the snow faerie, I sent it over to you. Any reason for collecting those two?

I think I will eventually make a gallery, I have this weird urge to fill my SDB with 1000 plushies for the avatar so probably after that.

Thank you! :D *hugs*

I collect Faerie Bori plushies because they're cheap, cute, and I love faerie boris *pokes Alytria*

Sand snowballs...well I found out you could get the ITTPD avatar if you had a certain number, so it started out as trying to get the avatar. Now, it's just for fun.

Wow, that's an ambitious goal! Good luck! :)

Hello, haedder. A plushie collector you say? One of my Neofriends is a plushie collector, and I contribute plushies to her daily.

Anywho, the name's neoking2002_neo, but the guys here refer to me as Neomysterion. I can help you out on your plushie collection if you want, my treat. 0:)

You guys have really made me feel welcome here, I'm enjoying the forums so far, lots of interesting topics.

Thanks for the offer Neomysterion, I don't really know what to say, that's really kind of you to offer. Does your friend have a gallery I could check out? I've never actually gotten around to looking up a plushie gallery before.