Item Use Glitch

Octopus

When I try to use my items in any way (feed to pet, put in SDB, etc.) the item popup screen turns white and nothing happens to the item. I can't even feed my pets because the only way I can modify my items is through Quick Stock. Is anyone else having this problem or should I send a ticket to TNT?

Thanks in advance :)

I had the same problem. You should send in a ticket to let them know. I couldn't get into the contact us page to do it cause my computer ground to a halt then I kinda gave up on bothering.

Be sure to let them know you aren't the only one. They might look at it sooner.

Just submitted the ticket-I'm guessing it's going to take at least two weeks to get a response since TNT is on vacation though. In the meantime, hope the glitch clears itself like the personal info changing one did :).

for some reason I can't get anything into auctions using the "choose an action" Put up for Auction! request, once you click submit the screen just goes blank. Ditto with moving things to shops/galleries using the drop downs...I can move stuff using quick stock but the drop downs don't seem to work.

I tried logging in and out and changing webbrowsers (IE/Firefox) but no dice..

looks like this is system wide, arg.

Well I have the Zafara plushie which I am trying to get back to Izzy, thankfully I was able to move her using quickstock to the gallery to keep her safe.

Don't worry! You're not the only one with this problem. A lot of people are experiencing this across Neopets.

This is NOT your computer, this is a glitch on TNT's side. It should be fixed by now, if not try clearing your cache just to be sure. Otherwise, just do what you can that doesn't involve items. I know I was having the same problem but it's fixed for me now :P