Zyrolon Stamp for Bottled Faerie Stamp&Faerie City Stamp?

grich

i just got an offer of Bottled Faerie Stamp and Faerie City Stamp in my tradelot for a Zyrolon Stamp...

do u guys think i should take it? cuz it seems like each one of them is worth the zyrolon stamp so it seems like i double my value by doing that deal...

but it cant be too good to be truth so what is the catch? maybe they r both rly hard to sell and zyrolon is easy?

plz help me guys :)

tnx

it's always better to take pure ... if I had a really expensive item I'd put it in the Auctions for pure NP ...

but in your case , I would take the offer ... and sell them both at 99,999k in my shop ... you'll still come out with about 80k profit ...

it's always better to take pure ... if I had a really expensive item I'd put it in the Auctions for pure NP ...

but in your case , I would take the offer ... and sell them both at 99,999k in my shop ... you'll still come out with about 80k profit ...

thanks for the recommendation... I accepted the offer and put both of the stamps in my shop (if any1 is interested just search it up in the shop wizard ;) )

tnx a lot m8!