Game Glitch

CAV of Gang Green

Wrath of the Snowager is glitching on me, and in a way that is good and bad. When I touch one item, it counts that I got all of them. Therefore, by touching one item for 4 seconds, I just beat the level, and got all the points. I want to reach into the high scores, but I have a feeling that TNT might notice it and accuse me of cheating if I continue. I heard that using a glitch counts as cheating, but I just want to play to beat AAA's score, and play. I do want to get the high score, and I have a chance. What do I do?

Get AAA's prize, but don't get in the highscore. It would be a very unfair advantage over others.

You better just submit a ticket to TNT, wait til they fix the glitch and then try again for the highscores ;)

oh that's weird .. but i bet it would be awesome to just zap through all the levels then NOT submit your score lol .. I want to unlock all the levels .. perhaps I'll do it on Easy ...

I love this game but it takes way too long <_<