Probability of me getting unfrozen..?

Turnip~

So.. I woke up today, only to find my account was frozen for "buying neopoints". Which is strange, since I'd never think of doing that since it's kinda obvious that doing something like that would land your butt in iceland. The only recent thing that has happened on that account is I traded 90k for an Ice Cybunny Totem, but I didn't pay for it with in real life money :T

I filled out an appeal/ticket form a few hours ago, but do they even read/take notice of those?.. Heh, this is kind of distressing, thinking that the account I spent a lot of my childhood on is suddenly gone, just like that..

Well, as long as you are able to prove that you haven't broken any of TNT's rules, then they should be able to unfreeze you. Hope you get your account back soon.

Well, as long as you are able to prove that you haven't broken any of TNT's rules, then they should be able to unfreeze you. Hope you get your account back soon.

Mmmyes, I stated a few times in the appeal that I would never even think about buying neopoints/items etc, I hope they'll believe me ;_; And thanks c:

Well, good luck. I'm not sure how they'd think that you were buying Neopoints, but it might've been something on the other person's side. I don't know if they always check out those ticket things, but if it's important like discussing an account freezing, then they probably would reply.

Well, good luck. I'm not sure how they'd think that you were buying Neopoints, but it might've been something on the other person's side. I don't know if they always check out those ticket things, but if it's important like discussing an account freezing, then they probably would reply.

That's what I'm thinking. If only I still had that person's username, so I could check if s/he was frozen as well or not. Also, I've been reading about freezing on other sites, and some claim that you don't get your pets, items etc back but some don't mention that. So I'm kinda worried about that, heh. My Kougra just turned 2,222 days old ;_;

Yeah, try digging through those back files in your brain, you might remember! :laughingsmiley:

I think when an account is un-frozen, the end result is a bit different for everyone. I've never been frozen, but I don't know if TNT would take your pets/items.

Yeah, try digging through those back files in your brain, you might remember! :laughingsmiley:

I think when an account is un-frozen, the end result is a bit different for everyone. I've never been frozen, but I don't know if TNT would take your pets/items.

Heh c:

Ah, ok then. Thanks~

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above. Quotes do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Haha, its no problem. I think the most important thing is to just stay patient. Let me know how it turns out. Good luck!

Sure thing c:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long. Quotes do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 2 weeks later...

My sister was completely innocent of wrongdoing when her account was frozen. It took about 4 or 5 months but she got her account back. Don't lose hope :) If you are innocent, be patient and hopefully you will get your account back!