hello everybody (:

Guest gabbyrahwr

Guest gabbyrahwr

my name's gabby and i used tdn quite a while ago i believe (weren't you guys the first to have an off-site list of our own avatars and such?) and now that i am active once again on neopets, i figured i'd join the forums. (: i'm here to chatter and hopefully help out my avatar collection. i currently have 206, and i'm working on the annoying ones at the moment, like bilge dice, dice-a-roo and the mutant graveyard avatars. @_____@

anyway you'll be seeing me around! (:

Welcome to the forums here gabbyrahwr! Good luck on the avatar collection, wish I had that much on my avatar count. TDN has an avatar lending program if you are interested in gaining some extremely dificult avatars to achieve.

Welcome to the forums. :) I'm Spritzie.

Bilge Dice was an easy one for me, I got it on the 2nd 24 score I got. (I've tried a few days for the winning streak... that is a nasty avatar to try to get. I got a bronze trophy that month for getting a winning streak of 7.) I just got Dice-A-Roo a few weeks ago, after a few days of playing until my pet got bored. Good luck!

Also, just as a side note, your font is super tiny and will probably be difficult for a lot of members to read, me included.

Guest gabbyrahwr

hi spritzie!

i've only managed to get one 24, and i've been working on it for a few hours, it's extremely boring now. D:

and i'll have to work hard for the streak and dice-a-roo ones.

oh sorry. o: i'll keep it normal sized.

Welcome to the boards! :D

spritzie, you got the avvie on your second 24?!?!?! no fair :crying_blow: i've probably gotten the score FIFTY TIMES and still no avatar!!

ugh same!! I'm so annoyed I think I'll go play for a bit and try for it again :P

Great to see you here, Gabby. I'm neoking2002_neo on Neopets, but the folks here at these forums call me Neomysterion.

Speaking of difficult to obtain avatars, I've scored the Dice-A-Roo avatar a while back, and that Deadly Dice Avatar as well.