Neggery is back !! How high is your token totals ?

savamal

I'd like to thank Xepha who introduced me into the KQ world and those shining keys

After less than 2 months, I collected 229 Neggs which were worth 725 tokens :O :D

Well it's time to get some Sneggs :D :D :D

-------------

WOW! A SNEGG!!!!

Drago_Boss gains 2 hit points, and 3 movement points!

WOW! A SNEGG!!!!

Drago_Boss gains 2 hit points, and 3 movement points!

WOW! A SNEGG!!!!

Drago_Boss gains 3 hit points, and 2 movement points!

WOW! A SNEGG!!!!

Drago_Boss gains 3 hit points, and 3 movement points!

Drago_Boss says 'How did you know I wanted a Snegg?'

Drago_Boss was bloated, and now he is very bloated!

Sigh... Have to wait before I can feed my pet with the last Snegg I got XD

Edited by savamal

Played Keyquest almost every day since I got some Neggs from the first 2-3 keys

I am way happier when I get codestones/neggs rather than paint brushes (even though I got 6 out of 160 keys)

And I also noticed that during the current season (winter celebrations) I get more Ultimate Icy Neggs and Yellow Neggs so my totals went higher faster :D

Wow, I din't have that much negg supplies, but i had 25 points before I unloaded all mine, now I have 502 negg points. All I have to do now is to choose what I'm going to buy! I'm thinking either 2 cool neggs or 2 super neggs. Anyone care to help me decide? I'd rather use negs to train my pet, but selling some neggs for some nice profit sounds good too....

I have 172 now =D

BUT my pet dont like to eat any of them Òo

She just looks disgustedly and says something like; "I'm not going to eat THAT!"

And it would be a waste to give the neggs to my lab ray pet...

So I just sell them I think .__.

Kind of a noobish question, but how do you get neggs from key quest?And what the heck are sneggs? Can you sell them for a decent amount of NP?

When you play key quest you get keys for which place you get in the game.

Gold = 1st place

Silver = 2nd

Bronze = 3rd

Lead = 4th

You can redeem 10 keys a day. When you redeem your key for prizes you can get items, and the items get rarer depending on which key you have. From experience I've received Neggs for redeeming gold or silver keys. By "sneggs" I think he means Super Negg, which is the priciest negg sold at the Neggery!(210 negg tokens)

I just googled super negg and the price seems to be about 195,000-325,000 NP!

You can redeem 10 keys a day. When you redeem your key for prizes you can get items, and the items get rarer depending on which key you have. From experience I've received Neggs for redeeming gold or silver keys. By "sneggs" I think he means Super Negg, which is the priciest negg sold at the Neggery!(210 negg tokens)

I just googled super negg and the price seems to be about 195,000-325,000 NP!

Sneggs is the plural of Snegg which gives 2-3 Movement Points and 2-3 Health Points

Super Negg is almost twice harder to get (you need 126 tokens for Sneggs and 210 for Super Neggs) and give 1 level, 1-3 Movement Points and 1-3 Health Points

Sneggs are far better than Super Neggs :P