Is there anywhere that ranks avatars by "rarity" or difficulty to get?

whattawiseguy

well depends how u define difficult to get...

u can view avatars by category in the avvi site of tdn...

categories are:

[battledome] [Clickable] [Game] [item] [Miscellaneous] [Pet]

[Petpet] [Random] [Retired] [seasonal]

which makes retired impossible to get which probably makes it the "hardest" i would rank games and items avvi second hardest but it depends on which items/games

some games r pretty easy to get the avvi and some r pretty close to the trophy ^^ and items well it depends on how much nps u got... since some of them costs much more then 1mil np... i would put petpet with items cuz its about the same... getting a petpet is like getting an item which is like getting a paintbrush/potion/egg for pet avatars (which i would also count as items probably when it comes to avatars...)

but if u put hardest as the hardest avvis to get its games... the other just requires a lot of nps (which is probably hard to get to lol) ^^

Well, someone did list one above. I'd try at least looking at that link. Otherwise, avatars that you'll see items for in the ALP on TDN are probably rather difficult because those items are really expensive, etc.

But that is a really good idea for TDN. Possibly a system for members to rate the avatars on difficulty, you know?

Well, someone did list one above. I'd try at least looking at that link. Otherwise, avatars that you'll see items for in the ALP on TDN are probably rather difficult because those items are really expensive, etc.

But that is a really good idea for TDN. Possibly a system for members to rate the avatars on difficulty, you know?

oh oh or they can make statistics about how many ppl has each avatar! they can do that... that'll be cool :)

oh oh or they can make statistics about how many ppl has each avatar! they can do that... that'll be cool :)

Avatarlog used to have statistics on what percentage of people had each av, it was pretty cool. Shame the site is on haitus.

Avatarlog used to have statistics on what percentage of people had each av, it was pretty cool. Shame the site is on haitus.

I know! I would really like them to come back! I was just wondering about that a few min ago. I wonder how many people on TDN have this avatar...

Also I have really wanted a list made by other avatar hunters about difficulty getting each one. The games are usually hardest for me, but I would love a place to start on them, instead of just going out there blind.