Game Graveyard Avvie

rugrat0ne

Hrm, I believe it showed up in its own little window after I submitted my score.

You're thinking about the actual game avatar. There's another avatar you get by refreshing at the game graveyard in the haunted woods. Rugs, I'd like to answer your question but I have been too impatient to get the avatar as of yet. I can only assume that it shows up at the top like most other avatars do, but it would be great if someone could verify that.

You're thinking about the actual game avatar. There's another avatar you get by refreshing at the game graveyard in the haunted woods. Rugs, I'd like to answer your question but I have been too impatient to get the avatar as of yet. I can only assume that it shows up at the top like most other avatars do, but it would be great if someone could verify that.

Agh my bad, I totally read the question wrong. I saw the words "graveyard" and "game" and my brain just kinda filled in the rest. :S

Okay, I'm pretty sure that when I got *that* avatar, it showed up right at the top. It only took a few 12-hour days of refreshing. bahaha

I'm currently going for that same av. I took Dante's advice and shrunk the screen so I can see everything, then made the window itself small so it only takes up 1/4 of my screen. I then opened another window with some intelligent, long articles (coughFANFICTIONcough) to read, so I can keep myself entertained rather then just staring at the same screen over and over again and feeling my soul drain out of my nose from the boredom. As long as you can see the game graveyard screen out of the corner of your eye, you'll notice when the avatar event pops up, and if you're able to simultaneously click the mouse and read at the same time (oh man I sure hope so) you should be able to save yourself a LOT of drudgery.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I know this post is a little old, but I was just going for that avvie and wondered the same thing which brought me here :)

Suprisingly, I've only been refreshing for about 5 minutes and it popped up at the top for me

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

I've been refreshing like CRAZY! I haven't gotten it yet--I've zoomed out so I can see the whole page and I also have my Neoboard Preferences up in another tab.