Sell! SELL!! Avatar

EchoEternal

So, I see you need to "have over 1 million invested in your stocks, and view your Portfolio." In order to get the Stock Market avatar.

Does this mean putting 1 million into buying stocks, or having my stocks be worth a total of 1 million.

I honestly don't know whether I'm supposed to be looking at the "Paid" or "Market Value" column.

=) Clarification appreciated!

It is how much you put in if i am not mistaken. I would suggest buying 1,000 stocks a day at 15 np. It will take a little while longer then if you just buy the highest stock but in the end you should make np off of the investment.

Does this mean putting 1 million into buying stocks, or having my stocks be worth a total of 1 million.

This means you need to spend 1 million into buying stocks. You need to look at the 'paid' column :) Best of luck with the avatar!

I've been wondering about this one as well. If you have 1 mil np, does it work to just buy that much then sell them straight away before the value has chance to fluctuate?

That works. That's similar to what I did. I was semi-close, so I bought 1000 of the most expensive one, then sold it immediately after I got the avatar.

Thanks, that's good to know!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Good luck with getting the avatar. I'm sure you'll be glad to finally have it. (I was.)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.