Wheel Help?"

normal guy

well i was wondering if i could NOT collect rewards from the wheel.example:when i spinned the wheel of misfortune i landed on the pant devil. and it says i need to click anywhere to collect the prize right? so if i just close the tab the wheel is in without collecting it will the pant devil steal something from me?

well i was wondering if i could NOT collect rewards from the wheel.example:when i spinned the wheel of misfortune i landed on the pant devil. and it says i need to click anywhere to collect the prize right? so if i just close the tab the wheel is in without collecting it will the pant devil steal something from me?

Of course, it will! You can never escape the "PANT DEVIL"

no .. clicking the "claim prize" is just an added value ... you will lose or gain the item nevertheless ...

today I was on two tabs .. one is my inventory and the other was the WoM .. I spinned the wheel and clicked on my inventory tab and found a gruslen ... it appeared even before the wheel stopped spinning ...

no .. clicking the "claim prize" is just an added value ... you will lose or gain the item nevertheless ...

today I was on two tabs .. one is my inventory and the other was the WoM .. I spinned the wheel and clicked on my inventory tab and found a gruslen ... it appeared even before the wheel stopped spinning ...

I've had the same thing happen. Items seem to appear in your inventory before the wheel is finished. I can only assume this would work the same for items disappearing out of your inventory. I think the wheel of monotony is the only exception with my assumption since it takes so long to finish spinning. However, once any wheel has finished spinning, there's no way to 'avoid' your prize.